Sunday, April 8, 2007

Rainy Easter Sunday

I am having a lazy Easter, listening to the happy sound of rain dripping outside. This is what Spring in Juneau is supposed to sound like.

We had Ellie & Bob over for dinner last night and stayed up way too late playing games on the PS2 they loaned us. I had forgotten how much fun I had playing Crash Bandicoot (and how sore it makes my thumbs). For the record, I am a terrible player and spent a lot of time trying to get my car turned around the right way after crashing into things, falling off cliffs, etc. Fortunately I provided my own entertainment value--watching me play is apparently quite amusing to my family. I am much better suited to playing on a Wii because I tend to play with my whole body even when that's really not helpful. Yes, I am a spaz!

I've signed up for the University's StartWalking III program. For reasons of "brand loyalty" I'm posting a separate blog for my participation in UAS Online. Here's the URL, if you're interested: https://uascentral.uas.alaska.edu/online/portfolio/JNJPC/Orient_Express

No comments: