Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Counting Down to Paris

I got an email from vacationinparis.com telling me they've mailed me the keys to my Left Bank apartment. Wheee! I'm going to France!

Okay, I knew that, but this makes it more real. They also sent detailed information about the neighborhood, restaurants, bus lines and metro stops, etc. I could almost taste the pain au chocolat as I read through the details.

This will be my second trip to Paris, and Michael's third. We were there in March 2005. On that trip we split the time in Paris with a one-week stay in Cagnes-sur-mer. We enjoyed this vacation-in-a-vacation very much.

This time, to save one travel day riding the train back to Paris, we're flying an open jaw itinerary into Paris, and out of Nice. Our second week will be in Antibes.

We leave in 2 weeks and 2 days. Not that I'm counting or anything.

No comments: